The Article 43 Certification program is a contractually established incentive payment program that has been bargained for the following “Legacy T” titles: Network Technical Specialist, IDC Technical Specialist, and Operations Specialist.
Training for this program is coordinated by a joint/company union team and offered through The Alliance. Individuals may take classes on company time, needs of the business permitting, or may also attend on their own time.
Already enrolled in a course?
Log in to your account to access your course.Log In Now
Looking for a new job? Trying to get promoted?
These five IT skills can help you climb the career ladder:
- Security: It's not just for security specialists. All IT pros should make security part of their job.
- Data: IT pros who can interpret data and translate it in a way that helps inform senior leadership are highly valuable.
- Mobile: Being proficient in mobility ensures that IT pros can work on a variety of devices.
- Cloud: Employers need IT pros who understand how the cloud works, where it work bests and how to secure it.
- Soft Skills: Being able to communicate well will never go out of style and is becoming even more important for IT pros.